Text of Valor

Valor Kedungjati on Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan RT.2/RW.2 Kedungjati, Grobogan, Jawa Tengah 58167 (Depan Gereja Kedungjati) -New info: Check www.facebook.com/ValorKedungjati & don't forget to like it-

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I called it carlie2




My motorcycle is Carlie2
After all this time accompanied by carlie1 now is carlie2 journey. one year has been accompanied my long journey to purwokerto. Motorcycle With black color and a little red line profile is very captivating eyes if you look at it. The distance is over then 10,000 km but on high-speed it reliability still be in the count in its class. Many stories and my experiences with Carlie2 even though it's happy story or sad story.
Remembered something when exploring the city with Carlie2 that I had never cross. Long road, potholes and wet path but still formidable. comfortable that always gave still felt even though the journey still far and he was getting old.
Not ever give up carlie2 provide all the comfort and satisfaction to me because you will be part of all my life. Goodbye Carlie1, though your being in middle of somewhere but you too are a part of my life journey and you are always be the first.