Text of Valor

Valor Kedungjati on Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan RT.2/RW.2 Kedungjati, Grobogan, Jawa Tengah 58167 (Depan Gereja Kedungjati) -New info: Check www.facebook.com/ValorKedungjati & don't forget to like it-

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Love Green Of Indonesia 2

Picture been taken from My Blackberry
Here is my another story when passing through one of the highland city in central java called Kopeng near of Salatiga city.
In order to meet an appointment with my good friend, I finally ventured past the road. Armed with a GPS of the Blackberry Gemini Curve 9300 I entered the path which is not that big path but has a smooth road seems government care in this area as well to distributed. Flashed on a motorcycle (carlie2) with a speed limit that is not too high of about 40-70 km/hour because I do not want to miss the wonderful things about my country and I was so impressed with the smooth road is also the scenery around the area.



My limited speed when across the area

Picture been taken from My Blackberry

I see the right and left only a stretch of mountains, right next to me that is Mount of Merapi is approximately 60-80 kilometers from my generally place, incredibly interesting. But the more interesting sights to the left of me because I was on the slopes of Mount of Merbabu roughly about 10-15 kilometers from the summit Mount of Merbabu. Green scenery and the cool air makes me very impressed, until a couple of times I had to stop my motorcycle (carlie2) I see the natural beauty of my country and I do not want to miss moments that I rarely get. Several times I stopped to take pictures Mount of Merbabu and villages that provide a compelling panorama of the countryside also in shades of green landscape with facilities camera of my Blackberry.
Road climb and keep climbing should be passed on path, but very unfortunate that I passed up the course of the irregular area that may be due to unstable soil it maybe soil layers is always moving so that the asphalt was not as good as under the earlier. This should be a concern of government to analysis and immediately discovered the cause so that a satisfactory solution because it can attract potential tourists local and foreign tourists.



Picture been taken from My Blackberry

It's almost 1-2 hours I crossed the street and when I met with the intersection that requires me to choose between one, I remembered that I had an appointment with a friend so I decided to go back with that promise.
Had crossed my mind when I have to continue the path of fulfilling the promise of how great my desire to be in the top the mount of Merbabu.
Filled with that memories until this day even though it was just a chance to pass the area. How happy and peaceful my heart to see the beauty of nature.
I will definitely conquer that mount one day.