Text of Valor

Valor Kedungjati on Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan RT.2/RW.2 Kedungjati, Grobogan, Jawa Tengah 58167 (Depan Gereja Kedungjati) -New info: Check www.facebook.com/ValorKedungjati & don't forget to like it-

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Love Green of Indonesia






Pictures taken from Parakan, Wonosobo
This is a brief summary of my trip when spelled out across the beautiful places in the town of Java. Wonosobo, is a highland city area close to the mountains when moving through this area you will go through the path in between two mountains, mountain Sindoro and mountain Sumbing. Place fairly comfortable and cool even when it crosses this area I often encounter dense fog. Stretch of hill covered by the local people's homes are clearly visible from the road and even more remarkable when walking at night where the visible light from the distant lights from the houses there. Rarely experience I get when I was in Jakarta filled with dust and smoke.
At here I feel so cool and natural. Atmosphere in here was still very green and full of farmers who grow crops. although I have often pass this way but it never impressed me feel too exhausted to the area. The cold, comfortable, cool, and never run out of words to praise the place to myself that it was never gone from my heart.